Services we offer:
- Orientation for A Journey Home - through our Informational Meetings
- A Journey Home classes - provided periodically throughout the year
- Home Study Services - for families wishing to foster with DCFS (upon availability)
- Family Partner Training - for individuals who will serve as a foster family's support team
- Faith-Based Support - once certified, you will receive on-going contact from a Connect 1 Child specialist, as well as opportunities to connect with other Christian families through the Connect 1 Child Network
The decision to foster is life-changing. If fear is stopping you from taking the first step, remember that our God is able to do "far more abundantly than all we ask or think, according to the power at work within us..." (Ephesians 3:20). If God is calling you to foster, He will provide for you.
If you'd like to know more about Connect 1 Child and the services we offer, please contact your local Connect 1 Child Specialist.