How to Use Text Giving
Giving by text is the easiest way to give!
- Text the word GIVE to 318-269-7440. If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click SIGN-IN then REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page. Complete contact information, then click “REGISTER.”
- Enter the SECURE PIN that the system texts you.
- Select the Fund, enter the Donation Amount, and Payment Information before completing your gift.
- Click SAVE PAYMENT to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately to the same fund without having to re-enter any of your information. Simply text the desired amount. To give to a specific fund, text the amount and the fund keyword. Example: 250 LBCH is $250.00
to the General Giving Fund.
OTHER TEXT COMMANDS:
- EDIT – Make changes to your giving account and update contact information and/or update payment information.
- REFUND – Refund your last gift. You must text “REFUND” within 15 minutes to refund the gift. If you realized the mistake after 15 minutes, contact our office for a refund: 318-343-2244.
- KEYWORD – See a list of active keywords. Keywords are the fund names that Louisiana Baptist Children’s Home has set up. LBCH is the Keyword for our General Giving Fund.
Please note that you will not be able to make honor/memorial gifts by text.